Become a Manual Osteopathic Therapist
Elevate your career with a flexible program
Go further in your healthcare career with Manual Osteopathic training!
The Manual Osteopathic College of Canada offers an inspired, flexible program that lets students train to become Manual Osteopathic Therapists without putting life on hold.
This progressive learning approach combines home study, in-class tutorials, practical time, and case studies.
- Osteo-articular structures and fascia mobilizations
- Mobility and motility of organs
- Involuntary mechanisms ( manual lymph drainage, cranial sacral fluid )
- Advanced myofascial remodelling
- Muscle Energy techniques
- Advanced Literary Skills
- Research methods
- Proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation
- Visceral manipulation