- This event has passed.
Craniosacral Therapy Course: Seminar 4
September 28, 2016 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 9:00 am, repeating until October 2, 2016
The training offers a 50 day practitioner course for individuals wanting to become qualified craniosacral therapists. The training is biodynamic in its approach orienting to the body’s natural wisdom and allowing innate intelligent processes to arise and bring about authentic change. These changes will be physiological and psycho-emotional. The body’s own priorities for change are listened for and encouraged to arise. The art of the therapist is to connect with the underlying forces of health and facilitate a process of natural reorganisation. These forces express as subtle motion of tissues and fluids that can be felt by sensitive hands. Biodynamic craniosacral therapy takes a whole-person approach to healing and the inter-connectedness of mind, body and spirit are deeply acknowledged.
Seminar 4 – craniopelvic resonance
Explores primary respiration around cranial and pelvic bones. Looks at how the two poles of the midline mirror each other and create health when there is synchrony.
- Mobility and motility of cranial vault and pelvic bones
- Patterns of experience
- Specific resonances
- Bipolar contact
- Integration and resourcing
- Bony-membranous expressions
- Core-periphery resonance: midline and limbs
- Practice development: structure of a treatment session, treatment processes, safety in practice
You will learn how to:
- Start to recognize how bones feel and express healthy motion
- Recognize how the health of the Reciprocal Tension Membranes affects the bones of the midline.
- Feel whole body patterns through craniopelvic resonance.
- Recognize how the falx and tentorium are key structures for healthy motion of the vault bones.
- Learn to listen to the dural tube as the core link between the pelvis and cranium.
With Nicole Ainscough
The website for further information and how to register is: