Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy (Wave 3) -Seminar 10
November 4 @ 9:00 am - November 8 @ 5:00 pm
Seminar 10 – Cellular Intelligence
Looks at how the body is holistic in its very nature. The nervous system, the endocrine system and immune system are intricately linked and complementary, co-influencing our emotional and psychological states. New biology and new science will be examined as theories to help us understand what lies behind physical and emotional conditioning along with practical ways to bring this knowledge into the treatment room and meet your clients system in a truly holistic way.
- The phenomenon of the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) axis
- Metabolic fields and the thyroid
- Immune system potency and the immune organs
- The hormonal molecular fluid matrix
- Regulation of the neuroendocrine immune system
- Understanding the stress/inflammatory response
- Practice development: building your practice, legal requirements, ongoing development
You will learn how to:
- Feel the HPA axis and be able to assess its level of biodynamic health and stress response
- Recognise how the potency connection of the third ventricle is pivotal for the health of the whole system.
- Become familiar with the immune response and its expression of health. Learning to work with the immune organs.
- Relate to the lymphatic ducts. Helping to free them and encouraging greater mobility and flow, potency and movement expressions.
- Learning to identify the pineal gland as a fulcrum for natural balance and rhythm.
- Relate to the body at a molecular level.