Biodynamic Craniosacral Training ~ Seminar 4
July 20 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
One event on July 21, 2022 at 9:00 am
One event on July 22, 2022 at 9:00 am
One event on July 23, 2022 at 9:00 am
One event on July 24, 2022 at 9:00 am
Seminar 4 – Craniopelvic Resonance
Explores primary respiration around cranial and pelvic bones. Looks at how the two poles of the midline mirror each other and create health when there is synchrony.
- Mobility and motility of cranial vault and pelvic bones
- Patterns of experience
- Specific resonances
- Bipolar contact
- Integration and resourcing
- Bony-membranous expressions
- Core-periphery resonance: midline and limbs
- Practice development: structure of a treatment session, treatment processes, safety in practice
You will learn how to:
- Start to recognize how bones feel and express healthy motion
- Recognize how the health of the Reciprocal Tension Membranes affects the bones of the midline.
- Feel whole body patterns through craniopelvic resonance.
- Recognize how the falx and tentorium are key structures for healthy motion of the vault bones.
- Learn to listen to the dural tube as the core link between the pelvis and cranium.
Find more info about the program here: www.bodyintelligence.com