Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy Training (Wave 6) Seminar 1
February 2, 2022 @ 9:00 am - February 6, 2022 @ 5:00 pm
Body Intelligence Training offers a 2 year practitioner course in Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy in Vernon, British Columbia for existing health professionals considering adding a new modality to their work as well as individuals wanting to start a career in an exciting and evolving therapy.
Seminar 1 – Relational Touch
Explores the phenomena of touch, space, perception and Tidal forms. Looks at the craniosacral biodynamic concept in depth.
- The relational field
- Holistic shift
- Unfoldments of the Breath of Life
- Perceptual Fields
Starting to look at:
- Patterns of Experience
- Inherent treatment plan
You will learn how to:
- Establish a state of balanced awareness and practitioner fulcrums
- Be able to achieve a settled state within your own system
- Negotiate the contact space with your client
- Be able to sit back and listen to how your client’s system is
- Establish a clear relational field
- Notice expressions of primary respiration in your own body and others
- Recognize stillness in yourself and others
- Invite systemic stillness in your client’s system
- Offer a wide perceptual field
Find more info about the program here: https://www.bodyintelligence.com/practitioner-foundation-training/about
PLEASE NOTE: Participants can attend the first seminar without committing to the full course. This seminar is an introduction into basic contact skills and relating to biodynamic movements and will provide an opportunity to experience the approach and appreciate the extent of the curriculum.