Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy Training (Wave 5) Seminar 6
November 17, 2021 @ 9:00 am - November 21, 2021 @ 5:00 pm
Seminar 6 – Visceral Intelligence
Explores how organs feel and move – their embryological origins and primary health expressions. Looks at how treatment can change their physiology in a profound way.
- Visceral nervous system
- Fight or flight response and the brain stem
- Limbic system and emotions
- Individual organ expressions and clinical considerations
- The gut and umbilical affects
- Physiological affects of stillness
- Practice development: acute and chronic conditions, dealing with serious illness, relationship with short, medium and long term clients
You will learn how to:
- Work precisely with the pericardium and its connection to other structures, especially the link between the cranial base and the diaphragm.
- Orient to the fluid nature of organs and the physiology of the body.
- Relate to the peritoneum as a visceral reciprocal tension membrane system.
- Sense of the gut tube and its particular, potency and movement expressions.
- Deepen your skills of listening form CRI and mid tide to body structures.
- Appreciate the integrative affect stillpoint has on organ physiology.
- Orient to body cavities as internal spaces.
- Understand the holistic nature of viscera, fluids, nervous system and potency.
- Deepen your skills of differentiation.
Find more info about the program here: https://www.bodyintelligence.com/practitioner-foundation-training/about