Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy Training (Wave 5) Seminar 5
September 22 @ 9:00 am - September 26 @ 5:00 pm
Seminar 5 – Birth, Ignition and Original Health
Explores how we develop in utero and the prenatal conditions for health. Craniosacral therapy can form a relationship to these early forces and facilitate a re-ordering of early affects. Looks at the process of birth and how the body shapes itself in response to this unique event.
- Pre-natal experience and the psyche
- Cranial base patterns and their resonance
- Whole body birth shapes and posture
- Understanding entrainment
- Ignition processes
- Attachment and bonding body affects
- Relating to the transpersonal
- Pacing and containment
- Practice development: developing trust in body intelligence, diagnosing health and assessing change
You will learn how to:
- Work with the vault hold (Sutherland’s hold) and modified vault hold (Becker’s hold) to explore cranial distortions.
- Work with whole body shapes and patterns, exploring links to the cranial base and perinatal events.
- Orient to the cranium as a fluid membrane bag, appreciating the effect of birth stages in distorting the fluid filled bag that is the baby’s cranium
- Start to get a sense of compression, side-bending and torsion patterns.(physiological strain patterns of SBJ)
- Start to get a sense of lateral and vertical shear patterns of the cranial base (non-physiological strain patterns of SBJ)
- Deepen your appreciation of Long Tide through relationship to a ‘horizontal’ perceptual field
- Deepen skills around facilitating resources, presence and understanding pacing and containment
Find more info about the program here: https://www.bodyintelligence.com/practitioner-foundation-training/about