- This event has passed.
Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy Training (Wave 5) Seminar 2
April 7 @ 9:00 am - April 11 @ 5:00 pm
Body Intelligence Training offers a 2 year practitioner course in Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy in Vernon, British Columbia for existing health professionals considering adding a new modality to their work as well as individuals wanting to start a career in an exciting and evolving therapy.
PLEASE NOTE: Participants can join the course from seminar 2. The tutor will review basic contact skills during the morning of the first day of the seminar in order to help you understand the biodynamic approach to touch. Seminar 1 will need to be attended before graduation.
Seminar 2 – The Midline
Explores the spine as a unit of function and natural fulcrum for the whole body’s health as well as a conductor for the primary energies of the bodymind system. Looks at how natural adjustments take place around this axis.
- Embryological origins
- Primal midline
- Holistic spine
- The two poles – sacrum and occiput
- Spinal motion dynamics
- Fluid spine
- Key Joints
Starting to look at:
- Natural states of balance
- Tissues, fluids and potency
- Body learning
- Recognising and treating trauma affects
You will learn how to:
- Recognize how the health of the spine affects the health of the whole body
- Become familiar with recognizing expressions from the primal midline.
- Listen to the spine as a whole unit of function.
- Relate to the health of the spinal curves and the continuity through the spinal column helping you identify spinal joint patterns.
- Recognize the horizontal relationships of the spine, that is, facilitated segments and irritability in visceral and somatic nervous arcs and how to meet them therapeutically.
- Learning skills of assessing your client’s health.
Find more info about the program here: https://www.bodyintelligence.com/practitioner-foundation-training/about