What is a Registered Massage Therapist (RMT) ?
An RMT is someone who has:
- graduated from a recognized program
- passed rigorous professional entrance exams
- keep their knowledge and skills current
- act in your best interest
- have professional liability insurance
- are accountable to a regulatory body that can investigate complaints and impose discipline
30 min – $50
45 min – $72
60 min – $90
90 min – $132
The Registered Massage Therapists at Tidal Elements go above & beyond to offer the best care possible. Contact one of them for more information:
Sarah Leslie, RMT firstname.lastname@example.org
Courtney Barnes, RMT email@example.com
Trixie Watt, RMT firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call 250-306-9283 to book an appointment today!
What is Visceral Therapy ?
Visceral Therapy consists of the specific placement of hands with gentle movements to encourage the natural mobility, tone and motion of the viscera (organs) and their connective tissues. These gentle manipulations can potentially improve the functioning of individual organs, the systems the organs function within, and the structural integrity of the entire body.
This modality encourages your own natural mechanisms to improve the functioning of your organs, dissipate the negative effects of stress, enhance mobility of the musculoskeletal system through the connective tissue attachments, and influence general metabolism.
Do you or have you ever experienced any of the following?:
* Digestive Disorders
* Headaches and Migraines
* Chronic Pelvic Pain
* Fibroids and Cysts
* Dysmenorrhea (painful menstrual cycles)
* Bladder Incontinence
* Effects of Menopause
* Seatbelt Injuries
* Chest or Abdominal Sports Injuries
* Pain Related to Post-operative Scar Tissue or Post-infection Scar Tissue
* Bloating and Constipation
* Nausea and Acid Reflux
* Swallowing Dysfunctions
* Emotional Issues
* Anxiety and Depression
* Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
* Musculoskeletal Disorders
* Somatic-Visceral Interactions
* Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
* Peripheral Joint Pain
* Constipation and Gastritis
* Urinary Tract Disorders
Then Visceral Therapy may be able to help ease your symptoms.