Infrared Light Therapy can help you dramatically increase circulation, reduce inflammation and promote healing.
- Providing noninvasive drug-free tools to support health and well-being
- Promoting whole body wellness to prevent debilitating sickness
- Offering non-drug approaches to restoring lives that are limited by impairments due to chronic disease
What conditions is Infrared Light Therapy good for?
- Surgical Incisions
- Brain Injuries
- Muscle Sprains/Strains
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Back Pain
- Blunt Trauma
- Neck Pain
- TMJ (jaw pain)
Who can use this Therapy?
- The devices are simple and safe for anyone to use
- The Near InfraRed device is FDA cleared for increasing circulation and reducing pain
“…I do feel that doing the Infrared Therapy in the morning helped me cope with the day to day a lot better. Those 25 minutes in the morning where you can just lay there with something hooked up to your head is surprisingly peaceful… it definitely made a positive difference.”
“I felt like I was sparkling water in a glass. Lots of bubbles trying to get to the surface and be released.”
“I was surprised at how warm my body felt during the light therapy session, even though the machine didn’t heat up. It’s so cool to know that the light therapy woke up my body’s innate healing
Sessions: $25 per 20 minute session
Punch Pass: $200 per 10 sessions
Rentals: $200 per week
Purchase: Contact Cecelta White – email@example.com