- This event has passed.
Body Intelligence Craniosacral Therapy Course – Seminar 9 – Group B
July 18, 2018 @ 9:00 am - July 22, 2018 @ 6:00 pm
The training offers a 50 day practitioner course for individuals wanting to become qualified craniosacral therapists. The training is biodynamic in its approach orienting to the body’s natural wisdom and allowing innate intelligent processes to arise and bring about authentic change. These changes will be physiological and psycho-emotional. The body’s own priorities for change are listened for and encouraged to arise. The art of the therapist is to connect with the underlying forces of health and facilitate a process of natural reorganisation. These forces express as subtle motion of tissues and fluids that can be felt by sensitive hands. Biodynamic craniosacral therapy takes a whole-person approach to healing and the inter-connectedness of mind, body and spirit are deeply acknowledged.
Seminar 9 – deepening into the relational field
Pregnancy, birth and early life are profound and formative times. These first moments can determine many aspects of our health and nature that condition the rest of our lives. Craniosacral Therapy offers a profound understanding of these events and through a unique and deep contact with the human system can help the expression of the innate life force within each individual. To be able to use these skills effectively can help the development of the embryo, foetus, baby and mother.
- Mother and Baby Resonance
- Treating Mother and Baby for the first time after the Birth
- Health Expressions/Trauma Expressions in Mothers and Babies
- Postnatal Period and Changes that Occur
- Natural Labour
- Paediatric Conditions
- Labour Complications and the Medical Model
- Physiological Changes during Pregnancy
- Treating Pregnant Women & Acknowledging the Baby’s Presence
- Conditions that developed in the Antenatal Period
- Clinical practise
- Case taking of the Woman and Baby on the first visit
- Treating Mobile Infants
- Verbal Skill enhancement
- Skills for staying present
- Practitioner self care and the role of supervision in practice
- Relating to the female pelvic anatomy
- Deepen your ability to create a relational field to include more than one person.
- Learn to work is short time frames and with limited contact.
- Appreciate factors which help create safety
- Enhance your trauma skills using both verbal and pacing skills.
- Review the ignitions of the body from a newborn perspective.
- Orient to the autonomic nervous system and appreciate it’s role in birth and bonding.
The website for further information and how to register is http://www.bodyintelligence.com/vernon