- This event has passed.
Body Intelligence Craniosacral Therapy Course – Seminar 7 – Group B
March 7 @ 9:00 am - March 11 @ 6:00 pm
The training offers a 50 day practitioner course for individuals wanting to become qualified craniosacral therapists. The training is biodynamic in its approach orienting to the body’s natural wisdom and allowing innate intelligent processes to arise and bring about authentic change. These changes will be physiological and psycho-emotional. The body’s own priorities for change are listened for and encouraged to arise. The art of the therapist is to connect with the underlying forces of health and facilitate a process of natural reorganisation. These forces express as subtle motion of tissues and fluids that can be felt by sensitive hands. Biodynamic craniosacral therapy takes a whole-person approach to healing and the inter-connectedness of mind, body and spirit are deeply acknowledged.
Seminar 7 – neural matrix
Explores the fluid/electrical phenomenon of the central nervous system right at the heart of us. In particular how the brain feels and responds to light touch. Looks at how to relate to neural patterning to bring about smoother neural flow dynamics.
- The whole brain
- Neural flow
- Ventricles and deep potency reservoirs
- Blood and brain
- Brain states
- Nerve facilitation
- Psycho-neuroimmunoendocrine response
- Stillness in the central nervous system
- Sea of stillness
- Practice development: being a successful fulfilled craniosacral therapist, how to survive as a self employed therapist
You will learn how to:
- Feel the ventricles of the brain and the deep potency that resides there. Following the potentization in the ventricles during stillpoint.
- Recognise how the health of the third ventricle can affect the health of the whole system.
- Become familiar with nervous tissue expressions of health. Learning to recognise states of balance and work with different parts of the brain, including the eye.
- Relate to venous sinuses. Assessing their freedom of movement and encouraging greater mobility and flow, potency and movement expressions.
- Identify brain stem activation and how to tone down the nervous system.
- Relate to the hypothalamus and pituitary and detect endocrine changes in the body.
The website for further information and how to register is http://www.bodyintelligence.com/vernon