- This event has passed.
Body Intelligence Craniosacral Therapy Course – Group C – Seminar 1
February 21, 2018 @ 9:00 am - February 25, 2018 @ 5:00 pm
The training offers a 50 day practitioner course for individuals wanting to become qualified craniosacral therapists. The training is biodynamic in its approach orienting to the body’s natural wisdom and allowing innate intelligent processes to arise and bring about authentic change. These changes will be physiological and psycho-emotional. The body’s own priorities for change are listened for and encouraged to arise. The art of the therapist is to connect with the underlying forces of health and facilitate a process of natural reorganisation. These forces express as subtle motion of tissues and fluids that can be felt by sensitive hands. Biodynamic craniosacral therapy takes a whole-person approach to healing and the inter-connectedness of mind, body and spirit are deeply acknowledged.
Seminar 1 – relational touch
Explores the phenomena of touch, space, perception and Tidal forms. Looks at the craniosacral biodynamic concept in depth.
- The relational field
- Holistic shift
- Unfoldments of the Breath of Life
- Perceptual Fields
Starting to look at:
- Patterns of Experience
- Inherent treatment plan
You will learn how to:
- Establish a state of balanced awareness and practitioner fulcrums
- Be able to achieve a settled state within your own system
- Negotiate the contact space with your client
- Be able to sit back and listen to how your client’s system is
- Establish a clear relational field
- Notice expressions of primary respiration in your own body and others
- Recognize stillness in yourself and others
- Invite systemic stillness in your client’s system
Offer a wide perceptual field
The website for further information and how to register is http://www.bodyintelligence.com/vernon